Quilts, Gifts, Decorating, Restin' & Relaxin', Pampering
Crafts for the
Kid in all of us
Kids Fun Stuff
Heart of our Home
Recipes, Crafts, Cookbooks, Tips,
Craft Books, Antiques and Collectibles, Gardening and more
From the Porch
Stroll the Aisles
Crafts & Gifts
About Us Folks
Comfy Country Creations
P.O. Box 10181,
Here are some of the reasons why we bake cookies at our house.
And my all time favorite has to be
"These are my favorite, you're the best, Mom".
- "I forgot to tell you about the bake sale at school, mom."
- "Your mom bakes?!?!"
- The snowman shape that really is "See my gingerbread man, Mom."
- Time spent with the children.
- The yummy aroma that fills the house.
- They freeze well (if they last that long).
- The smiles they create when you give them as gifts.
- Something to have on hand if company drops in (if they last that long).
- Being part of a cookie exchange or cookie co-op
Some of our favorite recipes can be found in the collection of From Our Home To Yours cookbooks .
Other Related Pages
Special Occassoions |
Kitchen Tips |
Creative Table Centerpieces |